PVH healing will only be effective if you follow the below 3-step process.
Skipping any of the steps will not help you heal.
Last Updated: 7 June 2020
Step 1: Cleansing
This removes all the spiritual blocks (e.g cords, negative energy) that prevent the body from healing itself.
- Read ONLY the original PVH affirmations that you get from attending the PVH workshops or download from the PVH website or Mudita Circle website only. Do not re-type or photocopy the affirmations as they will not work.
- Hold and read the affirmations so that the PVH symbol is facing your forehead.
- If the person is unwilling to undergo this stage, then PVH may not be the suitable solution.
- If you’re helping someone and the person does not want to read FA & SA, the best you can do is to read Divine Fire for her/him.
- Ask For Forgiveness
Asking for forgiveness is the first step in PVH healing. You are asking for forgiveness on a soul-to-soul level, not a human-to-human level.
- Strengthen Your Soul & Connect to the Divine
When your soul is strong and has the Divine connection, you will be free from spiritual disturbances. This helps your body heal faster.
- Read The PVH Forgiveness Affirmations (FA)
Read the FA based on your marital status. Find out which page you should read from this FAQ section.
- Read The PVH Spiritual Affirmations (SA)
The SA is to help you increase your spiritual energy and connect to your higher self.
- Read Divine Fire (DF) For Yourself
The Divine Fire will burn and blaze away all of your negative energy so that you can see and think more clearly.
- Read the FA, SA & DF twice daily for 9 consecutive days.
Step 2: Sensing
This is the most extraordinary feature of PVH where a PVH healer can find out the root cause of your health issue by using the PVH healing wand.
- By sensing, a PVH healer will be able to tell if your problem arises from non-spiritual (diet and lifestyle issues) or spiritual (souls/spirits, curse, black magic) root causes. If the person does not believe in spiritual causes such as souls, curse, black magic etc. then PVH may not be a suitable solution.
- Do not go around to confirm one PVH healer’s sensing results with other PVH healers. Each PVH healer will tell you different sensing results based on their Divine connection and healing experience.
- Find Out The Root Cause
The root cause can come from 2 categories: non-spiritual & spiritual.
- Non-Spiritual Causes
- Diet Issues
Taking too much sour, salty, sweet or spicy foods. Eating too much carbohydrates or meat are also one of the factors. The body becomes off balance and can’t function properly.
- Lifestyle Issues
Sitting too long, lack of fresh air and exercise, sleeping in an air-conditioned room, smoking, drinking and taking drugs will cause your body to become weak.
- Physical Body Issues
The body can’t function optimally due to immune system disorder, hormone imbalances, organ failure etc.
Also due to viruses, bacteria, yeast or microbe infection.
- Emotional Issues
Certain incidents or beliefs may cause us to block our own healing process and result in mental pain.
- Diet Issues
- Spiritual Causes
Cords are emotional connections (and are usually negative such as hatred, anger, jealousy and lustful thoughts) that come to you. The cords can come from anybody including your family members. They’re called cords because they are literally “lines” going into a person’s chakra and jamming the chakra. When a chakra is jammed, the related body organ will develop issues.
Souls (spirits) can come from past lives or this life. The souls can attach to a person or linger in the house.
- White Magic
White magic refers to connections from spiritual gurus, spiritual institutions or groups. They want you to be loyal and support them but your soul may reject them hence causing you to have headaches.
- Black Magic
Black magic comprises many levels. The most basic one are ill wishes and curses. Higher level black magic includes shamanic rituals conducted by shamans or “bomoh” with the help of dark forces.
- Karmic Condition
Due to actions you did in your past lives or this life.
- Consult with A PVH Healer
An experienced PVH healer can help you diagnose your issue. Check if there’s any PVH workshop or local PVH chapter or meetup in your area.
Step 3: Healing
We heal the root cause NOT the symptoms. That’s why we need to find out the root cause first in the first 2 steps.
- Set the time to do the healing using the PVH healing wand 3 – 4 times daily eg. 10am, 2pm, 6pm & 10 pm.
- Stay focused when doing the healing.
- If you are a PVH practitioner, do not jump into this third step if you have not asked the person to do Step 1 and Step 2. Your healing will also not be effective if you don’t get the person to follow through the healing process.
- Remove Spiritual Blocks
If spiritual blocks are identified in Step 2, then you can remove them either in a PVH session (workshop, online FB Live or meetup) or sit through the PVH weekly moon blessing using the PVH calendar.
- Provide Prana For Body To Heal
Once you have removed the spiritual blocks, you can start giving the affected part prana to kickstart the healing process.
What you need to heal depends on the findings from a PVH healer in Step 2. It may consist of any or all of the below:
- Change Diet Or Lifestyle
You will need to adjust your diet or lifestyle accordingly.
- Remove Soul
Follow the instructions during the PVH sessions or moon blessing.
- Heal & Condition The Chakras
Heal and condition the affected chakras using the PVH healing wand.
- Heal Physical Organs
Heal the physical organ using the PVH healing wand.
- How quickly you heal depends on the severity and complexity of your root cause. Some can be healed in minutes, others take a few months. It is important to have faith and do the healing on time.